[OM] New Fang? - was 180/2.8

Subject: [OM] New Fang? - was 180/2.8
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 06:20:42 +0000
Cc: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
I am waiting for that sort of price Doro.

I wonder... since Doris Fang (Florida former List member) is no
longer a member, would a "Rapp" or a "Doro" be a suitable name for
the "Fang"? :>).

I think I will tell my violinist acquaintance of the lower prices, in
the hope that he will come down... perhaps he is not as poor as he
pretends to be?

Chris