Re: [OM] 180/2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] 180/2.8
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 12:18:09 -0500
There was some sort of design change and Olympus only recommends
use of the 1.4X-A teleconverter with 180/2.8 lenses with serial
numbers 200000 and above.  Don't take that advice too seriously,
though.  My 180/2.8 is No. 111xxx and I use it with the 1.4X-A and
get excellent results.  The combo makes a very good 250/4.  :-)

Walt Wayman