Re: [OM] 180/2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] 180/2.8
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 01:16:03 EST
In a message dated 3/19/02 12:02:13 AM Central Standard Time,
royer007@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> I thought a 180/2.8 was supposed to go for greater

Mark, Most probably do if in nice condition, this one sounds more like a user
and I probably wouldn't pay a premium price for a user.  This is not say I
would not have and use a user, because I have many, I would just want the
price I pay to reflect the condition of the lens. Mine, although a good deal
at $425, was not a Fang or representative of what a "normal" price might be.
To paraphrase from one of my favorite and soon to be discontinued TV shows,
"The price is out there."  Bill Barber