[OM] OM-1 meter problem

Subject: [OM] OM-1 meter problem
From: "Peter von Tresckow" <vontresc@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 14:34:28 -0600
HI I have a problem withthe meter on my OM-1. The meter needle does not show
any movement when I turn on the metering switch. It does move when I cange the
film speed, shutter spped or aperture ring. This movement seems to be fine
(e.g. stop down one f-stop and cnage the shutter speed one stop slower and the
needle stays where it was). I am also using the MR-9 adapter.

I have checked the following things with my multimeter. The circuit is on when
the switch is on (voltage is 1.55V new battery)
The resisatance across the circuit varies with sunlight and different
aperture/shutter settings.

What is wrong with the needle on the meter??? Help!!!

Thanks

Peter von Tresckow