RE: [OM] eBay ID's

Subject: RE: [OM] eBay ID's
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 17:02:37 -0500
Unaccustomed as I am to replying to my own posts, I do so in the
interests of truth and honesty.  I have just now changed my
identity on the evil thing.  I'll be wearing shades for a month,
and I may be sniping.  Then again, I may not be.  Right now, the
good stuff is going for a premium, but the common, everybody's-
either-got-one-or-don't-want-one stuff ain't doing too well.

Walt Wayman