Re: [OM] infrared shot

Subject: Re: [OM] infrared shot
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 18:29:32 +0000
Very atmospheric Gary.  But the Buffs have had their day eh ...?

Chris

At 16:04 -0600 9/3/02, Gary Edwards wrote:
http://home.attbi.com/~garyetx/irbuff.html

Just finished the first film that I've developed in 12 years.  Here is the
first scan.

Shot on Kodak High Speed Infrared though a 25A (red) filter with the OM-2
metering using an exposure index of 200.  Looking at this film, I think I'll
is my dedicated infrared camera with 120 backing paper on the pressure plate
to preclude plate dimple texture (though I've never experienced that).

Gary Edwards

people, places, flight at http://home.attbi.com/~garyetx/

--
<|_:-)_|>