Re: [OM] infrared shot

Subject: Re: [OM] infrared shot
From: "Skip Williams" <skipwilliamsom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 22:11:51 -0500
Oh, I also like the picture. It's kind of sad, seeing such a great machine as a B52 dismembered and disfigured like that though.

Skip

From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Olympus List" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [OM] infrared shot
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 16:04:27 -0600

http://home.attbi.com/~garyetx/irbuff.html

Just finished the first film that I've developed in 12 years.  Here is the
first scan.

Shot on Kodak High Speed Infrared though a 25A (red) filter with the OM-2
metering using an exposure index of 200. Looking at this film, I think I'll
is my dedicated infrared camera with 120 backing paper on the pressure plate
to preclude plate dimple texture (though I've never experienced that).

Gary Edwards

people, places, flight at http://home.attbi.com/~garyetx/