Re: [OM] Re: OT "The LOOK" long

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OT "The LOOK" long
From: Steve Goss <steveg3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 21:54:54 -0600
As an aside to that woman who thought you were outrageous. That's nothing. To
really do an involved train layout, you need to combine two bedrooms, or take
over a two car garage, or a whole basement, or with G scale, the whole back
yard.

Someday I may do that. Until then, my train set takes up three miles of
McKinney Avenue...
(<a  href="www.flash.net/~steveg3/mata/"> www.flash.net/~steveg3/mata/ </a>, or

Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa