Re: [OM] OM OT "The LOOK"

Subject: Re: [OM] OM OT "The LOOK"
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 16:49:31 +0100
Bravo Chris.

Chris Waigl wrote:

Le Sun, 10 Mar 2002 08:42:26 +1300, "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
écrivit:

It pains me to read as I do sometimes on this list, about people (and lets face it, it's mainly guys) being intimidated in regard to following a hobby.
[snip]

Brian,

I'm catching up with this list, which I usually adore, after being
off sick for a while. As a woman whose hobby is photography I am really
quite saddened by your post and its generalisations. You own your opinions, but I believe you overstepped what is fit to be posted here.

[snip]

Your arguments are bound to offend many women and men who don't have
this outlook on relationships and don't engage in petty putdowns.
If this is your opinion, pease keep it off the list. Thanks.

Doro