[OM]Photography -was Velvia - was: 350mm f2.8

Subject: [OM]Photography -was Velvia - was: 350mm f2.8
From: nrky@xxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 18:30:54 -0600
Thank you John!!!

I wish I could add to your "rant", but I'm not even familiar with
Galen, (now I guess I need to be) and really don't give the
south end of a rat anyway...I take pictures and try to make
photographs for ME! I'm a non-pro so I have that LUXURY.

I love to look at other people's work, so I can make my own
calls as to what works and what doesn't, but replication of
something already done by someone else grates an extra
bone I have...unless I shoot it for a technical exercise...

The more I work with the tools and the materials available,
the more I'm able to achieve my "vision"... 'nuff said.

Bill  >; P
(Owner of only "crappy" Zuiks, no stellars and can still take pix)
"Life unfolds on a great sheet called Time (film)*,
and once finished (developed)* is gone(here)* forever..."
*provided ya have a good archival system in place.