[OM]Ian: Australian OM servicing in Perth!

Subject: [OM]Ian: Australian OM servicing in Perth!
From: Damon Wood <deewhy_au@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 17:06:25 +1100 (EST)
If you are in Perth, I highly recommend Warren Ferbru @

Camera Repairs Morley

Suite 10, 1st Floor

Morley Court, Bishop Street

Morley, WA 6062

ABN 17 865 736 650

PH: (08) 9276 2111

FAX: (08) 9276 2133

Warren is a certified Olympus Repairman (and distributor) and has been doing it
for a very long time.

His rate per hour is very competitive, around the $60 ~ $70 compared to the
usual $80 plus. He is on the contrary excellent, and I dare to go to anyone
else. Warren is completely legitimant and honest. His passion for OM will be
demonstrated with all his recommendations, concerns and prices.

Hope this helps and good luck Ian because he saved my a** yesterday regarding
excellent advice and service!

(PS: got any OM4Ti's for sale)

Please tell him I mentioned him if you are to see him. THanks!

Damo

Damon Wood
Dip. Technology (Applied Science)
Advanced Manufacturing Technology Centre (AMTC)
Sustainable Development (BSc)
Undergraduate Student
Murdoch University
Secretary M.C.C. WASTCA