[OM] Zuikos in Ziplocs - Kinda Kinky ain't it

Subject: [OM] Zuikos in Ziplocs - Kinda Kinky ain't it
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 23:03:13 EST
Subject not near as exciting as the title, however wanted folks to read it.
Major painting project to take place in the top floor of the house, which
includes the Zuiko storage closet and my computer room (the same room by the
way).  This is what happens to the little birds rooms when the parents start
having "empty nest syndrome."  My youngest will be getting married on April
20.

Now the question.  I have wrapped all the OMs and Zuikos in Ziploc bags and
carried them downstairs to be stashed away during the painting project.
Anticipate dust from sanding.  Will being locked away in a Ziploc for 30 days
or so hurt either the lenses or cameras?  Worried about promoting fungus
growth, etc.

Thanks in advance for your advice.  Bill Barber