[OM] FS New But Garbage Zoom

Subject: [OM] FS New But Garbage Zoom
From: "W.Xato" <xato0@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 14:27:32 -0800 (PST)
This POG Koboron 80-200/4.5-5.6 lens has been gracing
the bottom of my drawer for a while. Would be believe
I got it in a package of lens with my OM-3? It's so
soft you can see it in the viewfinder. On the other
hand it takes 49mm filters. It's a good lens for 4x6
snapshots and a learning lens for kids if you don't
want to lend them your 60-200 Zuiko.  $20 shipping
included.
http://www.angelfire.com/ca7/xato/images/fs/DSCF0845.JPG
http://www.angelfire.com/ca7/xato/images/fs/DSCF0846.JPG

Please reply off-list.