Re: [OM] OM T10 Macro Flash

Subject: Re: [OM] OM T10 Macro Flash
From: "Ian Manners" <ian@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 19:09:02 +1100 (EDT)
Hi Moose

>Officially it's 6v, and mine draws 1.15 amps at 6v. As the lights are

ok, I'll adjust my modified multipower supply for 5.5v.
I'm making up a general multilead regulated power supply
so I can plug everything in (including the flash) when I do
bench work.  I dont mind if the lights are a bit dim, as I'm
only using them to focus. Got to put those old 305, 7's, and
7805's to work (yes, they have transistors to increase the
current.

The good thing about retirement is you get to do everything
you meant to do years ago.

>The manual is aviilable on the eSIF in .pdf form. (Thanks again for the
>eSIF, Hans. I buy a couple of hunderd $ of equipment with no
>instructions, and you put them at my fingertips.)

I am intending to get one, just need to get to the Money exchange ;)

>Moose, who may answer more than was asked.

Very true but for those who are not Electronics inclined,
its good to ensure the message gets across.

Thanks

Cheers
Ian Manners
http://www.comkal.com.au/

PGP Public Key Fingerprint= 3639 E3AD 8897 3E9A D68D  C340 8D01 2D80 6117 B593

I DID IT!!! I invented the unadoptable tagline! Try it. Won't work!