Re: [OM] OM T10 Macro Flash

Subject: Re: [OM] OM T10 Macro Flash
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 15:57:50 -0500 (EST)
On Fri, 1 Mar 2002 clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> The Olympus part number for the individual bulbs is DQ008000 -- but in 20
> years I've never had to replace one.

They're also no longer available.  I tried to order some about a year ago
without any luck.  I think at that point they did still have the T-28
panel that has 8 of the bulbs mounted on it.  I suppose you could order
it and desolder the bulbs, but I seem to recall it was rather expensive.
I'd look around at some of the hobby shops and see what they have.  Even
better yet, rebuild the illuminator using some of the high intensity white
LSD's, it'll probably give off more light than the little bulbs.
                                -mark