Re: [OM] OM T10 Macro Flash

Subject: Re: [OM] OM T10 Macro Flash
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 16:45:46 -0500
Olympus will supply parts and service for everything they service now and
what is being sold new.  Bodies will be supported for 7-10 years (I think)
accessories supported up to 7 years or until parts run out.
T-10 tube is DQ0081.  You may be able to get it from Olympus still, I don't
know.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
New OM & Used, Digital, Pearlcorders, Binoculars
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121