Re: [OM] Introduction

Subject: Re: [OM] Introduction
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 17:37:52 EST
Welcome, Amiruddin!

I hope you find some pleasure in this list, because you guys sure are in a
tough spot right now. I can never figure why the flight crew is subject to
the same restrictions as the passengers. As one U.S. pilot pointed out as the
security detail broke off the nail file part of his nail clippers and then
handed the clipper part back to him, he wouldn't need the nail file in order
to crash the plane. (They hauled him off and charged him with federal crimes,
he spent at least a couple of days in jail while the charges were filed).  I
have this neat working pen, that when you pull off the top half, it exposes a
5" long surgical steel dagger...that would make a nice weapon for you
guys.... oh, nevermind, before I get in trouble... <g>....

George S.