RE: [OM] On the Bubble

Subject: RE: [OM] On the Bubble
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 22:35:18 -0000
Good luck, hope you get what you want either way it goes.  I've just had 2
job interviews today (separate companies), so I'm a bit knackered now !!
One is for Formula One Camera Association (provides the TV feeds at all the
Grand Prixs throughout the year) so I would get to travel lots and go to all
the Grand Prixs !!  That could be a lot of fun, and I may be tapping into
Mike Veglia's knowledge if I get the job and get some spare time at the
circuits ... !

All the best for tomorrow,

Jon