Re: [OM] OT: scanning was: What's up now with MF?

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: scanning was: What's up now with MF?
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 01:43:52 -0800
Yes they do turn the light off. Yes, it does make a difference with mounted film that isn't held really flat, as it can lead to reflections that show up in the scan Here is a really useful site on this subject with some good links. http://www.scantips.com/basics12.html

Moose

Jim Brokaw wrote:

So does the normal scanner light turn off, or is it just ignored? I'm
thinking I could rig something up with a light box... for negatives too big
for the SprintScan. On a related tangent, does anyone have the APS adapter
for the Polaroid SprintScan, and does it work?