RE: [OM] 3Ti

Subject: RE: [OM] 3Ti
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 09:55:00 -0000
OK, for the first time in the history of my participation on this list (well
over 10,000 UNREAD emails in my inbox from you guys !) my girlfriend has
actually taken an interest in things here !!  We're getting rather far into
Star Trek territory, and she's a bit of a fan.  She's been to a few of those
conventions too (don't see the attraction of that myself, unless Seven of
Nine is gonna be there of course !).

But if my girlfriend wants to wear the Seen of Nine costume, I'm quite happy
to be assimilated ... !!

Jon