Re: [OM] XA and A16 flash

Subject: Re: [OM] XA and A16 flash
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 13:51:49 -0800
Does anyone have an A16 flash w/ their XA?  Is it worth it to try and
find one w/ an A16?  What is the dial on the front of the flash for? And
does anyone know where I could download the specs for the flashes.
I found the original inst. On the Oly site, but this only covers the
A11.

Thanks!

Bob Gries

Keh lists XAs with A11s. They also have separate flash units. They have an A16 for $69. That is $30 more than an A11. You might be able to talk them into a deal with the XA + A16.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California

?