Re: [OM] 3Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] 3Ti
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 13:47:36 -0500
3Ti does otf flash..........sounding better, doesn't it?  I don't blame you,
I mentioned to my wife that I should get one because they're going to be
discontinued and I got one of those "looks at me over her glass frames"
looks..
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
New OM & Used, Digital, Pearlcorders, Binoculars
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121