RE: [OM] 3Ti

Subject: RE: [OM] 3Ti
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 12:15:40 -0500
Hey, no fair!  Don't tempt me.  Anyway, I got a black OM-3 from
KEH just recently in EX+ condition for $700.  I couldn't resist
the combination of mechanical shutter, like the OM-1, except a top
speed of 1/2000 (so it's still a real camera even if the batteries
go dead and I'm stupid enough to be out without spares) and the
spot metering of the OM-4.  I can't afford a new 3Ti.  Besides,
except for the titanium body, does a 3Ti have or do anything my
plain ol' 3 doesn't?

If I were going to buy one, though, I'd get it from John instead
of B&H, even though I've been buying stuff from them for years.
We listees have to support one another.  His contributions to the
list are probably even worth the extra he has to charge for a 4Ti,
so why don't you buy one from him?  :-)

Walt Wayman