[OM] RE: olympus-digest V2 #3128

Subject: [OM] RE: olympus-digest V2 #3128
From: David Lee <dlee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 17:05:58 -0000
If you use a Novoflex bellows then you have fully automatic coupling - just
like the Auto Tube.  (Downside is that you have to rotate the whole bellows
unit on the ripod head to shoot vertical format).  Pricey new but I found a
bargain set on EBay - the seller was in Germany and only described it as
Balgengerat which seemed to hide it from most potential high bidders!
(Likewise anyone after a Varimagni should also look out for Winkelsucher!)

David