Re: [OM] Photoshop5.0LE - worth having?

Subject: Re: [OM] Photoshop5.0LE - worth having?
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 18:10:56 -0800
Close, but.... The Aug '02 Pop Photo review shows Elements replacing LE with more functionality. Some 6.0 stuff other than CYMK is missing, but not much, the most important to me being Quick Mask. Elements has some stuff like red-eye reduction, stitching, etc. that aren't in 6.0. If I didn't already have 6.0, I'd probably but Elements

Moose

Scott Gomez wrote:

For practical purposes, Photoshop LE (now Photoshop Elements) is the SAME
software as full Photoshop. The primary piece that's missing is the ability
to handle CMYK operations (disclaimer: there may also be other things
missing, some of which some people may find essential). Assuming you're not
sending your output to a service bureau or magazine for offset printing,
this is an ability you're not likely to miss.