Re: [OM] Flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Flash
From: Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 02:26:03 -0500
I'd suggest mounting one of the flashes on a light stand (or on an
assistant) about 45 degrees to one side to give some modeling effects,
leaving the other on the camera.

The only difficulty is the weakness of the T-20. You don't want more than a
1/2 stop difference in exposure from one side of a group to the other, so
the ratio in distance should be no more than 1:1.2 from one side of the
group to the other. No problem with single portraits, tho.

On Monday, February 11, 2002 at 22:22, Wayne Culberson
<olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>