Re: [OM] Winder 2 NOISE !

Subject: Re: [OM] Winder 2 NOISE !
From: "M. Lloyd" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 09:22:38 -0800 (PST)
The MD1 I have is quiet and smooth, a ral piece of
precision engineeering compared to the winder, which
is a whole lot louder than it should be. Neither are
silent however, but the MD1 produces a pleasing sound
(at least to me). Never tried an MD2 so I can't
comment, but I would expect it to be just as silent.
Also the MD1 is lighter and smaller than the MD2 but
not as featured.