Re: [OM] Students...

Subject: Re: [OM] Students...
From: Wayne Katez <wkatez@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 19:49:09 -0500
Guess we're of the same vintage, Walt.

With me it was USAF photo school - a 4x5 or 8x10 and 5 film holders (5
holders x 2 sheets of film = 10 sheets of film at 10 points = 100 points
possible grade for project). A good double exposure meant a blank neg
somewhere else. 20 points shot. Add an out of focus or poor exposure and
you had Saturday morning clean the lab duty.

No wonder I'm warped - smelling all the floor wax on Saturday mornings.

Wayne