Re: [OM] Students...

Subject: Re: [OM] Students...
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 18:49:26 -0500
Although I already knew more than most of my classmates, what with
me being the proud owner of a Yashica 44 twin-lens reflex, the
first day in Journalism 411, the introduction to photography at
the University of Tennessee School of Journalism back in the dark
ages of my callow youth, the fabulous fifties, each student was
assigned a 4x5 Speed Graphic and two film holders.  We went from
there.  Is that what's wrong with me?  Don't answer that.

Walt Wayman