Re: [OM] OT Old cameras and older codgers

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Old cameras and older codgers
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 07:38:22 +0000
Mike, I am reasonably new to 120 film and the cost of processing did worry me to begin with. However, if you process your own B/W it is similar to 35mm cost. Scanning is more difficult as the MF scanners are much more expensive than the 35mm equivalent. But I use a flatbed with a transparency adaptor.

Not everything will be pricey for Hasselblad: there seem to be many people selling on older lenses etc, although specific accessories (like the prism finder) will be difficult get cheap I imagine.

Chris