Re: [OM] OT Old cameras and older codgers

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Old cameras and older codgers
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 19:31:27 -0500
In case the disjointed ramblings of a few of the old folks about
their ancient, modern-as-a-tomahawk medium format cameras piques
the interest of any of the younger set who can't remember when
exposure meters and cameras came separately, here's another good
source of information, covering not just my favorite, the Graflex
XL, but also some Mamiya Press and Koni-Omega stuff:

http://bigcamera.com

Take the challenge.  There's something to be gained from becoming
a REAL photographer.  I'm just not sure I remember what it is
sometimes, but it usually becomes quite clear when I look at a 6x9
Velvia transparency on the light box.  Big, big <G>!

Walt Wayman