Re: [OM] [OT] Kodak's Professional "Metallic" Paper: WOW

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Kodak's Professional "Metallic" Paper: WOW
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 23:16:07 -0600
At 08:30 PM 2/5/2002 -0800, you wrote:

I recently (over the holidays) took the following picture with my puny OM-4Ti and while it isn't obvious from this JPEG I tell you that the same sort of detail within the individual offices comes out in fairly clear manner. At that, this image was taken with my Zuiko 85-250mm, yet more testimony to the overall quality of our beloved gear.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=496203&size=lg

Tris

Fine shot, Tris.  The 85-250/5 is a great tool and you did it proud.

Joel W.