RE: [OM] Extension tubes (was Bellows?)

Subject: RE: [OM] Extension tubes (was Bellows?)
From: "Dave Shupe" <kc7iek@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 20:49:05 -0800
I have a set of Quantaray extension tubes.  They are automatic, 13mm, 21mm,
& 31mm in length.  The biggest difference in these and my Olympus 25mm Auto
extension tube is the diameter of the inside of the tube.  The Quantaray is
1.2" while the Olympus is 1.458".  There does not seem to be any problem
with the smaller hole, but I was wondering if it would be a cause for
concern.

Cheers!

Dave Shupe
kc7iek@xxxxxxxxx

Latitude 47° 43' 1" North, Longitude 122° 6' 15" West