RE: [OM] (OT)I am I am Retro-grouch I am

Subject: RE: [OM] (OT)I am I am Retro-grouch I am
From: "Dave Shupe" <kc7iek@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 21:38:17 -0800
A couple months ago I picked up a Bronica S2A.  I had wanted to give MF a
try for a while and the Bronica was able to do that on a reasonable budget.
I find I like the 6x6 format and try to compose full frame, though some
shots still cry out for vertical or horizontal.  The Bronica has some great
Nikkor lenses available at reasonable prices.

Just my 2¢

Cheers!

Dave Shupe
kc7iek@xxxxxxxxx

Latitude 47° 43' 1" North, Longitude 122° 6' 15" West