RE: [OM] Don't need no stinking OM-2

Subject: RE: [OM] Don't need no stinking OM-2
From: "Daniel J. Mitchell" <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 15:10:35 -0700
> the camera, an OM-2S with 50/1.8.  She said, "My, it's heavy,
> isn't it?"  This was not my expectation and I was disappointed.

 Ah, no, the word you're looking for is "solid". (possibly "robust").

 Wunderbricks seem to come in two sizes; real pro ones, that do weigh a
whole lot -- and cheesy plastic consumer ones, that weigh about two ounces
and feel every bit as durable as your typical cardboard disposable camera.
She may well have been comparing it to one of those.

 -- dan