Re: [OM] Irony of discontinuing of the OM series

Subject: Re: [OM] Irony of discontinuing of the OM series
From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 23:30:17 -0500
Naaa. I don't see that we would have bought it, especially if the Oly
price on the 5T would be consistent with 4T & 3T pricing, since the FM3a
is less than half the price and is selling poorly.

There will always be those with lots of extra cash like the ones running
to snag a new 3Ti at $1500, just because its discontinued. But, not
enough to keep that part of Oly's market alive.

Larry