RE: [OM] Irony of discontinuing of the OM series

Subject: RE: [OM] Irony of discontinuing of the OM series
From: "Skip Williams" <skipwilliamsom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 13:39:20 -0500
I picked up an FM3a in a store and I liked it. THe stick-you-in-the-face wind-lever is an old "feature" of Nikon cameras. You get used to it. My impression was that the quality was similar to an OM-4t/3t. The FM/FM2/FM3 series has ALWAYS gotten very good reviews for overall ruggedness. There are many tens of thousands out there humming along.

But the argment/discussion is really academic anyway.

Skip