Re: [OM] OT Scanning Kodachromes

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Scanning Kodachromes
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 23:31:28 +0800
Just dig out the K64 slides and made some scans with my LS2000. Yes, you are
right, there are some problem on the color, the red channel is weak and blue
it slight stronger. But it seems not difficult to make the correction,
followings are two scans with Nikon original software at NO auto color
adjustment and NO auto exposure. Afterward make a level adjustment in
Photoshop LE to bring the individual RGB (0 and 255) level into proper
position (less than one minute work).

These two around 250KB each

http://www.glink.net.hk/~pling/K64-1s.jpg

http://www.glink.net.hk/~pling/K64-2s.jpg