Re: [OM] OT Scanning Kodachromes

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Scanning Kodachromes
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 07:58:51 -0700
At 09:10 AM 29/01/2002 +0000, you wrote:
>If anyone has had reasonable success scanning Kodachrome slides I would love
>to hear from them.

I've had very good success -- but then, I use a Polaroid Sprintscan 4000, which
appears to be a good rig for scanning Kodachromes, if the comments of others on
the List who also use the SS4000 are anything to judge by.  One of my
Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery scans is of a 17-year-old Kodachrome 64
slide:

   http://www.taiga.ca/~gallery/subpages/wood/splendour.html

Garth