Re: [OM] OT Scanning Kodachromes

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Scanning Kodachromes
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 21:21:43 +0800
Can't understand your problem, but a 2700dpi 35mm film scan is around 25mb
no matter what media you are using, it will never be 15mb if in Tiff non
compression mode. I don't see any problem with K64 scan on my LS2000
scanner. Although I only have one roll of K64 in my life but I do remember I
have tried to scan some without any problem. I'm very interested to know
what is your problem, if you are interested to see a test scan just tell me.

C.H.Ling