Re: [OM] Film Processing

Subject: Re: [OM] Film Processing
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 20:34:21 EST
I saw an announcement back in October that US Postal and FedEx were beginning
to zap the mail. I'd assume that UPS would also do so. You couldn't tell a
terrorist- "Just send the poison UPS, it'll get through." now could you?
I am convinced that they all are only able to zap a small amount of the
volume that they handle. (At least for now it's a small amount).

George S.