Re: [OM] what happend to my flash shots?!

Subject: Re: [OM] what happend to my flash shots?!
From: Acer/Siddiq <waltherppk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 16:51:31 -0800
1/25/02 6:12:15 AM, "Ian A. Nichols" <I.A.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>On Fri, 25 Jan 2002 Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
>> 1. Some light from the diffuser reached the sensor, shutting it off too
>> soon.
>
>That one gets my vote.  Use a flat diffuser rather than one which bulges
>outwards, or use a diffusing reflector above the tube and bounce the
>light off that.  Something like this

<ascii art snipped>

I'm tempted to believe the diffuser light "directed" light to the "O". i tried
to envision the light path before i
did this stuff, and i just couldn't make it happen mentally, so i figured there
was no way it would interfere w/
thrystor operations since the O is pretty deep in and behind the flash tube
(flash head facing you).