[OM] what happend to my flash shots?!

Subject: [OM] what happend to my flash shots?!
From: nrky@xxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 18:34:16 -0600
I haven't gone through the whole digest yet, (got 5 digests today
and half of it is !@#%#$^
but why did you try to compensate for the diffuser?
TTL auto is what it is! Let the flash do it's job - it
"knows" when to quit - the camera will tell it!

Bill  >; P
(Owner of only "crappy" Zuiks, no stellars and can still take pix)
"Life unfolds on a great sheet called Time (film)*,
and once finished (developed)* is gone(here)* forever..."
*provided ya have a good archival system in place.