Re: [OM] Fame at last - Olympus in film sighting !

Subject: Re: [OM] Fame at last - Olympus in film sighting !
From: "M. Lloyd" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 19:27:12 -0800 (PST)
I'm not sure at all, but the SLR Ray (Dan Akroyd) uses
at the beginning of Ghostbusters might be an Olympus.
Its really small, but I can't make out any letters.
Same thing with the bigass rangefinder Venkmin (Bill
Murray) uses to photograph Vego in Ghostbusters 2.

Mark Lloyd

--- Jon Mitchell <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>