Re: [OM] Questionable 85/2 on the bay

Subject: Re: [OM] Questionable 85/2 on the bay
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 18:43:01 -0800
Hey Mark, the scan is perfect. I can see that my DOF lever is indeed bent a little, putting the end about 4+ mm from the diaphragm coupling lever. I'll figure out how to gently bend it back
I've copied the .jpg, so you can take it off your web site.

Thanks again for the special effort to help,

Moose

Mark Dapoz wrote:

The DOF lever should be within 1-2mm of the diaphragm coupling lever.  I
pulled my mount off and scanned it as best I could on my flatbed scanner.
You can see what it should look like here: http://olympus.dementia.org/misc/85_mount.jpg