[OM] Zuiko 50mm f1.8 parts exchange

Subject: [OM] Zuiko 50mm f1.8 parts exchange
From: S B Teoh <et@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 12:05:54 +0700
Hi everyone,
Throughout the years I have accumulated some Zuiko 50mm f1.8 lenses (listed
below) with problems or missing parts as stated. If you have these parts or
need the parts that I have, I will gladly exchanged them.  Please note that
even though they are all 50mm's there are differences in construction of the
lenses as indicated by their name rings. They are as follows:

1. 50mm f1.8 F.Zuiko Auto-S OM system Olympus 1545571
        No front element.

2. 50mm f1.8 Zuiko Auto-S Olympus OM System Made in Japan
        No filter ring
        No lens release tab
        No front and rear elements

3. 50mm f1.8 Zuiko MC Olympus OM System Auto-S Japan
        No front lens assembly
        No filter ring

4. 50mm f1.8 Zuiko MC Olympus OM System Auto-S Japan
        No front lens assembly
        No filter ring

5. 50mm f1.8 Zuiko MC Olympus OM System Auto-S Japan
        Bad fungus problem in front lens assembly

6. 50mm f1.8 Zuiko MC Olympus OM System Auto-S Japan
        Slight fungus problem in front lens assembly.

Note that the 50mm f1.8 Zuiko MC front assembly comes as a completely
sealed unit.

If this email does not work (due to server problems) please reply to
the following address:  e_teoh@xxxxxxxxxxx
I am from Malaysia.