Re: [OM] Vivitar series 1

Subject: Re: [OM] Vivitar series 1
From: "Martin G Flink" <mgflink@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 22:52:35 -0800
I recently acquired a Vivitar Series 1 90mm f2.5 w/1:1 adapter in mint
condition off eBay...Its a heavy, solidly built lens that I've heard very
good reports on...Unfortunately I  have'nt had a chance to give it trial
run... I hope its as good as its reputation...Probably no where near the OM
90mm f2.0 in performance, but considerably less outlay...Anyway to find out
who the manufacturer was?  Marty