Re: [OM] Elimination of HTML from postings

Subject: Re: [OM] Elimination of HTML from postings
From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 00:50:03 -0500
In Netscape Messenger, I just reply to the post, and it goes out plain text.
If the post was originally HTML, it simply asks when I hit send, if I want to
send it HTML, plain text, or both.
Simple, and elegant.
Of course all HTML posts are presented that way, and I can send in HTML
easily by just choosing fonts and colors on the window where I'm writing the
message. Fortunately it is not advertised as much as OE, or more would be
using it. And, Microsoft hires very expensive people to be able to come up
with reasons not to like it. :)

Unfortunately its not as susceptible to viruses as OE.  :(

Larry