Re: [OM] Zuiko 24mm/2.8 vs 28mm/2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 24mm/2.8 vs 28mm/2.8
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 11:31:05 +0000
Try the Tokina 28/2.8.  At the risk of sounding like a Tokina
evangelist, I'll say what I've said before - I've been very pleased with
the performance of my example, and it is by far my most used lens.  I
paid 35 pounds for it - roughly $50 - but I suspect that it could be had
for less.  See www.worldtraveller.f9.co.uk/photo for some examples of
what I've taken with it.  I find that when I visualise a photo, the 28mm
generally gives me the field of view and perspective I want.

I crave something wider, at least 24mm and probably 21mm, but I like the
28mm view a lot.

Roger