Re: [OM] OM-PC quality

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-PC quality
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 06:27:26 EST
I'll throw my full support behind Tom's advice.
I had one when they first came out, and it was a fine, fine camera.
During the years, i sold that one and purchased a few other -PCs on the used
market, and had VERY mixed results, Some fine, some a little screwy. The
'good to bad' ratio makes the OM-PC, IMO, a risky venture at this point in
their life, due to less than great electronics circuits, (less than great
either by their design, their age now, or a combination of both). Either way,
they now have a checkered reliability reputation. I wouldn't buy one any
longer unless it was approaching "Fang" territory and I wouldn't miss the $$
spent on it if it was a screwy one.

George S.